Saturday, May 28, 2011

10 day CLEANSE COMPLETE!!!!! WOHOO!!!

Well, the results are in!!!! 

Chris - Down 9.4 lbs and 5 inches!!!!

Candice - Down 8.2 lbs and 8 3/4 inches!!!!

WE FEEL GREAT!!!  Im not going to lie, its been a little tough, because our bodies were trying to get rid of the bad toxins in our body, and trying to change our bodies from wanting the BAD foods.  But all in all, we already have more energy, and looking forward to the next 14 days!!!!

We did start the shakes today for breakfast and they are pretty good!!  I was a little nervous, being that Ive tried some different shakes in the past and I dont "dig" the grainy texture...these are pretty SMOOTH!!!

Thank you Andrea for your help and support thus far!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I can't wait to see what you look like after the next 14 days! Especially since I won't be seeing you every day like I have been. Congratulations, keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Proud of you Candice and Chris! I KNOW it wasn't easy but you both DID IT!! The rest is much easier and fun... getting through the first 24 days and breaking old habits and creating new ones can be the biggest Challenge, but I'm here for you both.. so proud of you guys!! Talk to you soon :)

    ReplyDelete